padi Peak performance bouyancy
Excellent buoyancy control is what defines skilled scuba divers. You’ve seen them underwater. They glide effortlessly, use less air and ascend, descend or hover almost as if by thought. They more easily observe aquatic life without disturbing their surroundings. You can achieve this, too. The PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course improves the buoyancy skills you learned as a new diver and elevates them to the next level.
What will I learn?
How determine the exact weight you need, so you’re get too light or too heavy. Trim your weight system and scuba gear so you’re perfectly balanced in the water. Streamline to save energy, use air more efficiently and move more smoothly through the water. Also how to hover effortlessly in any position – vertical or horizontal.
What qualifications do I need?
- PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
- Minimum age: 10 years old
How long will it take?
Two Open Water Dives typically on the same day. You can check the course schedule here --insert link to calendar
What materials/equipment do I need?
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Crew-Pak
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy DVD
- Log Book
- PADI Open Water Certification Card
- Digital Photo
- Two Open Water Peak Performance Buoyancy Training Dives
- PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Crew-Pak and DVD
- Access to Dive Site
- Travel, Food and/or Lodging
Where can I go from here?
Get credit! The first dive of this PADI Specialty Diver course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification. You can also apply this speciality course towards your Master Scuba Diver certification – ask your instructor about earning these credits.
Want It · Live It · Dive It!